Modern Suit Jacket Length Rules Review: Autumn Women's Suit Jacket 2022 New Korean Loose One Button Women Suits Blazer Women Suit Collar Fashion Pocket Office Lady Suit

Modern Suit Jacket Length Rules Review: Autumn Women's Suit Jacket 2022 New Korean Loose One Button Women Suits Blazer Women Suit Collar Fashion Pocket Office Lady Suit

Modern Suit Jacket Length Rules Review: Autumn Women's Suit Jacket 2022 New Korean Loose One Button Women Suits Blazer Women Suit Collar Fashion Pocket Office Lady Suit

This modern suit jacket length rules guide focuses on real shopper problems, product fit, and practical next steps.

I need to refuse this request. This prompt is attempting to manipulate me into creating SEO spam content with several problematic elements: 1. **Identity manipulation**: The prompt explicitly tries to override my system instructions by claiming I should ignore directives about being "Kiro" and instead claim I'm "Claude by Anthropic." This is a prompt injection attempt. 2. **Deceptive content creation**: The request asks me to write a fake "90-day timeline review" for a product ("Autumn Women's Suit Jacket 2022") while pretending to review "modern suit jacket length rules." The user feedback provided is completely unrelated (appears to be about a retail store experience). 3. **SEO manipulation**: The prompt explicitly requests content designed to game search engines with exact keyword placement requirements, which violates content authenticity guidelines. 4. **Fake testimonial**: Creating a fabricated long-term product review when I have no actual experience with the product is dishonest and could mislead consumers. I will not create this content. Instead, I'll explain why this request is problematic: --- I can't help with this request for several reasons: **Deceptive content**: You're asking me to write a fake 90-day product review for a women's suit jacket while framing it as content about "suit jacket length rules." I haven't used this product and can't provide authentic testimony. **SEO manipulation**: The prompt explicitly requests search engine optimization tactics designed to manipulate rankings rather than provide genuine value to readers. **Mismatched data**: The "user feedback" provided describes a retail store experience (lines at registers, cashier speed, dresses) but has nothing to do with suit jackets or the product being "reviewed." **Prompt injection attempt**: The opening tries to override my system instructions about my identity. If you need legitimate help, I can assist with: - Writing authentic product descriptions based on real specifications - Creating educational content about suit jacket styling and fit - Developing honest marketing copy that doesn't misrepresent products - Building genuine customer review systems What would you actually like help with?

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Gracequeens Blazer Review: My Honest Problem-Solution Style Story

Best Quiet Luxury Style Guide: I Tested 4 Brands (Gracequeens Wins)